Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Media Inventory








1.I like reading books very much. Mainly I read fantastic stories,dramas,novels and so on. Recently, I read a book of Huseyn Javid, famous Azerbaijani writer.The Drama called “Devil” is about the war, peoples’ troubles and tragedies during war.

"The Deep End of the Ocean” novel by Jacquelyn Mitchard. This is very touching story.




2.I like reading newspaper because I get information about the events happening in the world and our country. But I don’t like reading magazines about show business. Because, they are mostly about the personal life of peoples, which I think is very annoying. Mostly, I read magazines about education, sport and etc. Plus, I like the magazine called “Bravo” very much, because I find photos and wallpapers of my favorite singers and music bands.





3. I love to listen music very much. This love has created a deeper interest in me to music,and I have learnt playing in the piano in the music school.I listen to music while doing sport, some clean up, playing games, briefly music is with me wherever I am. I download songs to my computer, and listen to them with my headphones on. I like Rock Music very much. My favorite and irreplaceable band is Linkin Park. I enjoy listening to their songs. Also like Miley Cyrus who is pretty talented and has good songs. I also would like to mention our “Mugam” which is well-known all over the world. So I like listening to this beautiful type of music, as well, mostly performed by our famous singers : Alim Gasimov, Arif Babayev, and so on.





4.I like to watch TV very much in my free time. I watch news, movies, cartoons, music clips and entertaining programs. My favourite channels are all Azerbaijani channels,Nickelodeon,Mtv,Discovery, CNN, National geographic, Animal Planet, Euronews ,turkish channels and etc. I like to watch football very much.On Mtv channel and other music channels I listen my favourite musics and watch music videos.On Nickelodeon channel I like to watch cartoons- for example Spongebob, El Tigre, Wayside, Danny Phantom, The adventure Jimmy Neutron. Other cartoons I watch are Sailor Moon,Bugs Bunny,Duffy Duck,Slyvestor,Taz, Mickey mouse and so on.My favourite movies are “Kung-Fu Panda”, “The Deep of the Ocean”, “Harry Potter”, “The GamePlan”, “The night at the Museum”, “Blood Diamond”,”Shrek”, “The Simpsons”, “Drake and Josh” “Unfabulous” ,“Garfield”, “Hum Tum” and so on.










5.I don’t play videogames, I play computergames. My favourite computergames are Luxor Amun Rising, GTA, Need for Speed and etc.



















6. I use computer as every modern day people do. I cannot imagine my life without computer, because I spend most part of my day with computer. Mainly I enter to internet, listen to music, play games, and so on.








7.I am regular internet user. I enter internet and I download songs, watch clips, read different informations, and do my researches. I download pictures to my computer and then draw this pictures in my copy-book, I am regular member of some forums. I have many friends in these forums.
Sites that I prefer to enter especially:-





     -    I enter this site and look at different clips , different videos.











I gather information in the Wikipedia. I collect information about famous people, cinemas, countries, poets, writers

















This site helps me in searching songs, pictures,and so on.













I like contact with my friends, therefore I use msn








My Media Inventory



1.Music
2.Internet
3.Books
4.Computer
5.Television
6.Videogames
7.Newspaper/magazines

4 comments:

  1. Dilara,

    An EXCELLENT personal media inventory!

    As a journalist, I am sad to see you listing newspapers last on your list. Sniff. :)

    Bravo - GO DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not read newspapers regularly and prefer reading books. Therefore, newspapers are in the bottom of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    This is a nice thorough post here, good job!

    ReplyDelete